Preparations for the March

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Preparations for the March

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:53 pm

Greetings Adventurers:

A few turns past, High Queen Cordelia made an announcement: We have retrieved the Sword. We have banished the constant threat of the sealed door. Mark this, we will march as soon as we can be ready.

She intends for us to march in one to two cycles time. The High Queen will be following up the Iron Order's correspondence to Ryndall. This allows us the marcs to plan and prepare. We would like each and every one of you to share thoughts and theories on how to get into the Fortress. We will debate and discuss with you for the next half cycle. Then we will work with you and show you how the plan is developing.

We must remain unified in our efforts and focused on our task at hand.

The Iron Order

OOC: The first two meetings will be held in the Caer Great Hall on Wednesday 13th April 8:00pm BST/ 3:00 pm EST & Sunday 17th April 10:00pm BST/ 5:00pm EST
This initial planning phase will last until April 30th.

We hope to hold several meetings to allow people the chance to attend. With that in mind, we want to keep this thread clean except to update/post meeting dates and times so please don't post here. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with us IC or OOC - in game.

Iron Commander Raffe Rychmin the Shining
Iron Commander Hojo Musachi
Iron Advisor T'yandra Stallhart the Holy
Iron Advisor Gunthield
Iron Protector Cody Fireblade the Affable
Iron Protector Thorne Blackrose
Iron Protector Quasha Lavarte
Iron Protector Doyle the Holy Warrior
Iron Protector Viviyana
Iron Protector Purazon the Iconic

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Lavender
Social Leech

Re: Preparations for the March

Postby Lavender » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Fear I am not going to be able to make either one of these. Unless something happens to change my usual schedule *sighs* Wednesday and Sundays are always my busy days. :) I will seek the Order to fill me in when time.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:07 pm

I can not make the meeting scheduled for today as it begins whilst I'm still at work and after I'm off to help my folks and so if anyone takes notes I would love to see them. I will be at Sunday's meeting.

Thanks for the multiple meetings. It is super helpful. :)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:36 pm

It was my fault for missing it out, so from this point on can people please not post in this thread(I've updated the bold section of the OP). My hope was to have a single thread to announce and share all IO meetings for this storyline, rather than a dozen or more threads.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm

A third meeting will take place on tuesday 19th april 8:00 Pm BST / 3:00 Pm EST at the same location. (Great hall - Caer Laleldan)
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Just a reminder, we will be hosting a meeting next turn to hear ideas and discussions on ways to gain access to the fortress and rescue Azeraphel and the rest of those take from us. I hope to see you there.

(( Sunday 17th April 10:00pm BST/ 5:00pm EST the Great Hall in Caer Lalelden ))

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:37 pm

If you've more ideas to share or have missed previous preparation discussion meetings I will hold one Friday Apr 22nd in the same location as the previous ones. (( 5 PM PST, 7 PM CST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM BST, and I think that's 10 AM Sat Queensland (Not that you'd find a Seragil at a planning meeting ;) ))
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 am

quasha lavarte wrote:If you've more ideas to share or have missed previous preparation discussion meetings I will hold one Friday Apr 22nd in the same location as the previous ones. (( 5 PM PST, 7 PM CST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM BST, and I think that's 10 AM Sat Queensland (Not that you'd find a Seragil at a planning meeting ;) ))

Not that you would find Serg planning ... period! ;)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Just a reminder, there is a discussion meeting to gather ideas for marching on the Dark Fortress and rescuing our people (and puppy and monkey) later this turn in the Caer Great Hall.

Event Time in Your Area

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Hojo Musachi wrote:We hope to hold several meetings to allow people the chance to attend. With that in mind, we want to keep this thread clean except to update/post meeting dates and times so please don't post here. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with us IC or OOC - in game.

Iron Advisor Gunthield
Iron Protector Viviyana

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:21 pm

quasha lavarte wrote:If you've more ideas to share or have missed previous preparation discussion meetings I will hold one Friday Apr 22nd in the same location as the previous ones. (( 5 PM PST, 7 PM CST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM BST, and I think that's 10 AM Sat Queensland (Not that you'd find a Seragil at a planning meeting ;) ))

A reminder and a small change on this. We will be going over entrance ideas once more, for those who haven't gotten to share theirs yet or have last marc thought of new ones. Main objectives - Rescue and safe escape - and finally possible alternative objectives we might wish accomplish while we are inside. So think on those and gather your ideas for me.

The deadline for these has been moved to Sunday the 24th, before we move on to expeditions and developing our ideas into plans fully.

Protector Q.

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:43 pm

((This starts in 20 for anyone interested.))

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Greetings Adventurers

Over the past half half-cycle we have met with many of you over a series of meetings, to discuss theories of how to get beyond the Demon Lord's fortress walls. The Order has met and discussed these ideas, splitting them into categories. The information below explains which members of the Order will coordinate the specific categories, which ideas we will be exploring as a community, and who brought up that idea in the public meeting. We are grateful for all of the ideas we received, and the effort you all put into the meetings. We hope for more of the same going forward as we prepare for this important mission.

(We understand that many of you had the same ideas! For brevity's sake, we just listed who introduced them in the meetings.)

Over (Doyle & Viviyana)
1. Tangling the thorns at the wall top to bypass - Viviyana
2. Magically exploring the area Archmage Azeraphel's projection appeared for weaknesses - Bebhinn Mac Airem
3. Understanding the recent markings at the wall top (Tyral's?) - Synvasti Shymere

Under (Quasha Lavarte & Viviyana)
1. Access from the Bronze tunnels - Dimitri
2. Utilizing Bronze items against the tunnel walls - Dimitri

Through (Hojo Musachi, Quasha Lavarte & Raffe Rychmin)
1. Cannons at wall - Falx Monde
2. Enchanter's powder at wall - Falx Monde
3. Elemental reaction from enchanters' staves at wall - Zane Ziegfried
4. Acidic Busters at wall - Pallas
5. Ale and lightning at wall - Brielle Erawind
6. Oil-filled waterskins/fire bombs at wall - Quasha Lavarte

Scouting (Cody Fireblade, Purazon & Thorne Blackrose)
1. Exploring fissures and sinkholes in Dead Zone - Topaz
2. Exploring the Dead Zone beach - Aryana Moonsong
3. Finding the 'door' referred to by Azeraphel - Brielle Erawind
4. Opening and understanding the recently-discovered Arcane Tome (in Ayla Pearl's possession) for relevant entrances in the ancient city of Ryn - Korba & Brielle Erawind
5. Deciphering the fortress wall's ancient symbols and pictograms for hidden entrance - Aryana Moonsong & Thorne Blackrose
6. Utilizing Bronze items against the fortress wall - Dimitri
7. Researching the use of The Sword of Valorn - Brielle Erawind

We will schedule specific Turns for coordinated research and experimentation. But at any time, should you wish to conduct your own research, you are more than welcome to, of course. Please communicate any gleaned insights, interests, concerns, questions or thoughts to one of the named project leads (or any member of the Order). We will keep track of all of your input and greatly value your contributions.

In Service

The Iron Order

Iron Advisor Gunthield
Iron Protector Viviyana

Return to “Tales of Adventure”