Dear Valorn

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Dear Valorn

Postby Olivia Pratt » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:30 am

Strength:

My dear Zub has reminded me that I have a great inner strength. I can do this! We all can do this! Something big is coming. Whether it is the end or a new beginning, I don’t know. But I have hope. I will do my part to protect Valorn as will we all. Our strength is in our hope and love.

Zub has made the brave decision to cross through the doorway into the unknown beyond. I hope with all my heart that he will return to me. I’m frightened for him, but I also know that this is the right thing for both of us to do. We must test our commitment to Valorn and to each other.

Even though we will be separated for the duration of the battle to come. We will be fighting together, as one, for all we hold dear. We fight for our life together. We fight for Valorn. We fight for all of our friends. We fight for peace. We are both willing to pay the ultimate price to achieve that goal. Our love for each other and our community as a whole keeps us ever strong in the face of adversity. We will WIN!

Signed,
Olivia Pratt
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Return to “Tales of Adventure”