Cerbie's Grill

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Larodo Greenleaf
New Adventurer

Postby Larodo Greenleaf » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:38 pm

*has been sitting in shadows of corner for a rather long time*
Do you people really not see me?
*grins*
INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

Venus Darkmoon
Veteran

Postby Venus Darkmoon » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:23 pm

Venus looks surprised "I assumed that as you didn not react to the fumes you had been stuffed and mounted, Master Greenleaf..."

Larodo Greenleaf
New Adventurer

Postby Larodo Greenleaf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:48 am

actually *pulls cloak from around his mouth and nose* didnt smell anything *replaces cloak*
INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:03 am

**after bestowing a few blessings to new adventurers fresh to the lands, Isoyami feels his stomach grumbling and walks around town looking for a bite or two.**

**walks to Northern Dundee where he sees the dilapidated Cerbie's Grill with a cloud of noxious gas over it and a commotion outside the entrance.**

**immediatly his Cleric Do Gooder (TM) sense takes over and he ignores his hunger as he has many a time, and hustles up to the entrance, nods to the familiar faces.**

**nods his greetings to Hazen and the others, then kneels by the limp forms of Redti and the others on the ground and checks them over, realizes they were overcome by the fumes, but otherwise not in danger.**

**notices Isolde crawling around and picks her up and tickles her as she giggles.**

**his face twists as a realization hits him that Venus should be around but isnt, and takes a guess to where she is.**

**gets as close to the door of the Grill and shouts inside, his powerful voice can be heard clearly inside, anxiety evident.**

"Hey! Venus! Anyone! Can you hear me??"
Awai Isoyami - 61003
"I fear no demon, for Ben is my Strength. I fear not death, for Cory is my Shield."

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:11 pm

yeah, I can hear you...kinda :wink: How are you?

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:10 pm

Xanthias remains prostrated in the back room.

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:40 pm

**hears the shouts from inside, realizes there is more then one person inside who needs help.**

**puts Isolde down on top of micaya's limp form, gives her a shiny coin to distract here.**

"Just sit here for a bit, I'm gonna be right back, ok?"

**takes a clean rag and a canteen from his pack, wets the cloth and places it over his mouth and nose, then takes a deep breath and barges inside.**

**can barely see through the stinging haze, coughing and eyes watering, is thankful for the glowing tables to provide light.**

**come across Venus and Larodo first, takes them and pulls them out into the fresh air.**

**takes another deep breath and rushes back in, finds Thorin and Cerberus, pulls them out to fresh air as well.**

"Is everyone ok?"
Awai Isoyami - 61003
"I fear no demon, for Ben is my Strength. I fear not death, for Cory is my Shield."

Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Postby Cerberus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:24 pm

*gets dragged back out of the Grill, AGAIN! and tossed clumsily into a heap on the ground outside*

*still being groggy from the effects of the pugnant puddin' he lays there confused*

*murmurs* "Am, I alright? Why am I outside again? Is it raining pink stars again?"
What kind of game would you make?
"I'd make a game about sarcasm and farce and put Cerberus in charge. =D" ~ Ben of Admin

Mengsk
Veteran

Postby Mengsk » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:55 pm

*Walks over with a disgusted look on his face*

Why is it everytime I arrive here the place is in shambles!

*Turns around and heads back for the forrest muttering something about looking for a Giant Warrior Squirrel to roast up*
An Open mind is like a fortress with it's gates wide open and it's doors unbarred.

Venus Darkmoon
Veteran

Postby Venus Darkmoon » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:15 pm

Venus opens her eyes groggily as Isolde flicks a speck of sunlight into her face with Isoyami's shiny coin. She looks around as she rubs her stinging and running eyes and looks up at Iso.

"This is getting far too common an occurence..."

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:25 pm

**takes a few breaths of fresh air to clear his stinging lungs.**

**seeing Venus and Cerbie moving, checks them over gently.**

"yes, you are alright, Cerbie, you came outside to get some air and take a nap." :) :wink:

**smiles lightly, relieved that Venus is alright, then it fades as he hears her words.**

"of course, there are more in there............" **smacks self**

"I'm going to pop back in for another look, Venus you stay out here and make sure everyone is alright, ok?"

**picks up Isolde, tickles her so she giggles, and then hands her back to Venus to distract her and keep her outside.** :wink:

**takes a deep breath and plunges back inside, pulls a few more people out to fresh air**
Awai Isoyami - 61003

Venus Darkmoon
Veteran

Postby Venus Darkmoon » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:23 am

Venus pulls herself groggily to her feet as Iso's words penetrate slightly into her pudding-addled brain and she checks Redti, Cerb and Larado while still trying to rub her stinging and teary eyes to see well enough to do so. She sits down again, absently stroking Isolde's cheek, before she realises that Iso has gone back inside after Xanthias and should be out by now. She lays Issy down by Redti, disentagles Fang from her head and outs him in issy's lap to distract her, and runbs to the door of the inn, straining to see through the haze.

"Iso? Xanthias? ISO!"

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:48 am

**meanwhile is searching through the grill for any other casulaties.**

**hears Venus's shout and realizes that Xanthias probably went in himself to help pull people out**

**Tries to shout back that he is fine, but as he does so breathes a lungful of the fumes and stops short, coughing harshly.**

**instead he doesn't turn back and plows forward to where the haze is thickest, stumbling over a upturned chair before regaining his balance.**

**his head is starting to swim from the fumes, but he finds Xanthias sprawled in the back room, and manages to drag Xanthias through the open back door and into fresh air before sitting down on the ground himself and breathing hard.**

**after resting for a moment, picks up Xanthias's limp form, and pulls him around to the front of the Inn where he left Venus and the others.**

**coughs out** "we're fine"

**sits back on the ground, wipes his stinging eyes and tries to clear his lungs.**
Awai Isoyami - 61003

Redti Quickfeet
Experienced Adventurer
Location: sitting at a desk watching the magical glowing screen...ohh pretty

Postby Redti Quickfeet » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:15 am

sits up slowly and picks up Issy "owww my head"
fuzzfuzz333 : wee areeeb the perrfect pireaters in the WORLD *hic*
emporerpickle: I DRINK TO THAT!!!......ibd drinks to everthing!!!!!!

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:26 pm

**looks over at Redti**

"You alright there buddy? I dont know what the N'rolav was in that "puddin", but its obviously quite potent..........."

**sits and concentrates on his breathing, then when his lungs stop stinging so much, goes back to checking people over, starting with Redti and Xanthias.**
Awai Isoyami - 61003

Venus Darkmoon
Veteran

Postby Venus Darkmoon » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:01 pm

Venus, smiling in relief to see Iso and Xanthias safe, shakes her head still somewhat groggily and begins to search though her pack for smeeling salts, which she waves under the noses of those still seeming badly affected by the ouddin' fumes. She murmurs something under her breath about wondering if the mayr has some sort of decontimaination unit back in the Town Hall or if this time they are just going to have to blow Cerbie's up before the wind changes towards Dundee centre.

Redti Quickfeet
Experienced Adventurer
Location: sitting at a desk watching the magical glowing screen...ohh pretty

Postby Redti Quickfeet » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:18 pm

nods to Iso "im good" smiles at Venus "thanks" gets up and looks at the Grill and shakes his head "ill let the night guy get it....wait i am the night guy..."
fuzzfuzz333 : wee areeeb the perrfect pireaters in the WORLD *hic*

emporerpickle: I DRINK TO THAT!!!......ibd drinks to everthing!!!!!!

Venus Darkmoon
Veteran

Postby Venus Darkmoon » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:54 pm

Venus grins a litttle shakily "I think it may be time to start thinking about another job, Redti... or petitioning the mayor for some dynamite..."

Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Postby Cerberus » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:10 am

*Cerberus rises from his confusion and regains his composure. Assessing the scene and overhearing Venus, he fears for his grill.*

"DESTROY IT? NO! We shall need an enchanter to cast a windstorm and blow the fumes out to the swamp. Yes, that is the key. Do we have an enchanter here?"

*Frowning, Cerberus goes to the door of the Grill and locks it from the outside and places a sign in front*

"TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR REPAIR - bad puddin'"

*sighs* "There... it's no danger. The fumes are locked inside until we can amend the situation." *with a heavy heart* "This is the first time I've closed the Grill since it was opened."
What kind of game would you make?

"I'd make a game about sarcasm and farce and put Cerberus in charge. =D" ~ Ben of Admin

Wonder Muffin!
Adventurer

Postby Wonder Muffin! » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:07 am

*Hazen sniffs and wipes a tear from her eye*

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”