Cerbie's Grill

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Fleur
Veteran

Postby Fleur » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:50 pm

Fleur winks at Ilaena and produces a lemonade. "That should sufficiently dilute the MSG."

She smiles at Isolde and produces two dry cloaks for the two wet travellers. "These should warm you....."

Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Postby Cerberus » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:12 am

**crosses his arms and looks at Fleur**

"What's wrong with my MSG? Ben o' Admin himself drank a full pitcher once."
What kind of game would you make?
"I'd make a game about sarcasm and farce and put Cerberus in charge. =D" ~ Ben of Admin

Fleur
Veteran

Postby Fleur » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:17 pm

Fleur catches the look from her boss and fears for her job, so (being too attached now to her lilac frilly ribbon and apron to give them up easily) hastily waves a little placard reading 'DRINK MSG IT'S GOOD FOR YOU'

"Can I tempt anyone with some freshl... um, recently prepared delicacies?"

Galad BladeGrace
Adventurer

Postby Galad BladeGrace » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm

*After fervent training Galad enters in full equipment, except for his UW, which is on storage with the bouncer. Stepping in a heavy, confident manner, he sits at the bar*

I'd like some strong brew to take my thoughts away from the daily worries of training. What can ye offer?
"Caraoke is a song, sung by male forest ogres, trying to attract female ones before marrying them" ~ Myself, as a newcomer, quickly adjusting to the Valornian ways

Fleur
Veteran

Postby Fleur » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:43 pm

*Fleur is woken by persistent prodding and moaning from Galad, and scowls slightly. She thumps down three mugs of Borsky's Brewsky and a plate of ant legs, hoping that will keep him quiet, and heads home to look after her twins and equally demanding husband*.

Galad BladeGrace
Adventurer

Postby Galad BladeGrace » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:43 am

*seeing that the wench was put through a certain kind of annoyance that may be troublesome to the next few customers Galad does his best to sound polite after the tiresome bashing of undead*

M'Lady, my apologies for waking you up.*his eyes light up as he sees the plate and a bos-like growl of satisfaction is heard* Mmmrmhm, Borsky? Brilliant, my favorite!! And you thought of it without me telling you! Wonderful! It makes the waiting worth after all..
*Galad gives Fleur a large tip, probably double the price of the meals*
*The hungry and thirsty warrior starts battling the ant legs, while fending off an attack from the Borsky* :P
*He glances worried at Fleur, who is now leaving the place with tiny whirlwinds of dust in her wake*
*..then looks in the direction of what seems to be the mysterious inner sanctum kitchen of Cerbie's Grill in the hope that another wench will appear from there for Galad's next order*
"Caraoke is a song, sung by male forest ogres, trying to attract female ones before marrying them" ~ Myself, as a newcomer, quickly adjusting to the Valornian ways

Albell Nox
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Albell Nox » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:56 am

Cerberus i was wonder do you make all profits that yer grill cooks and sell after all it is named after you i belive
-I rather be hated for what i am then loved for something im not

-Do you know where your plat is *grins*

-Albus Nox
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow41809.html

Maxer
New Adventurer

Postby Maxer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:51 pm

steps up to the door way and wonders inside, taking up a table in a darker corner and orders an ale, than sits to watch, while carving into the table top with my claws

Illuvator
Veteran

Re: Cerbie's Grill

Postby Illuvator » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:43 pm

*dusty spatula in hand*

It's awfully quiet in here after five years.
LOOK OVER THERE!
*runs away*

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Having read the names of the posts on the first and last page(I'm not reading the 25+ in the middle ;)), Fleur is the only one that still plays, Cerbie and Albell make an appearance every...6-12 months or so. And before yours, the last post was over three years ago - which is before most of the community. You might be able to shake a few of the old players out from the woodwork.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Lital Lizardi
New Adventurer

Postby Lital Lizardi » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 am

Hi there cory I have a question for you I would like to apply for the job as bouncer at carbies grill *smiles* how would i go about doing so?

Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Postby Cerberus » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 am

Could start by learning my name proper.

"I'd make a game about sarcasm and farce and put Cerberus in charge. =D" ~ Ben of Admin

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 pm

That 'might' help. Also, bouncers are usually not so lital. They're usually big and rather broad in the shoulders.

However *glances at Cerbie*, it's about time you hire a bouncer and a serving wench, so you can get rid of that sign. It's been here so long it almost gives the impression nobody is good enough to work in your fine establishment...except for Wil.

Must admit though that there isn't a better place on Trinald to get your ant legs. Nice and crusty, fresh from the grill and for a reasonable price.
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Shirila Blades
Veteran

Postby Shirila Blades » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:03 am

I'll be a wench! I do nothing else these days, after all! ;)
"Everyone knows the only one unmatched in blade is me. Probably the only one who can claim knowledge of multiple classes is Shirila."
Hacken

"Or you children of today, are children of the grave"
Will never be tamed

Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Postby Cerberus » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm

An impression well kept.

Lital Lizardi
New Adventurer

Postby Lital Lizardi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 am

*clears throught* sorry I was just inn from a long days training cerbies grill *grins* and I am not little I am a fair size

Shirila Blades
Veteran

Postby Shirila Blades » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Aww, thanks Cerb! I try! ... ;)
"Everyone knows the only one unmatched in blade is me. Probably the only one who can claim knowledge of multiple classes is Shirila."
Hacken

"Or you children of today, are children of the grave"
Will never be tamed

Demon hunter
Veteran

Postby Demon hunter » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 pm

*wakes up from being in a coma for the last 5 yrs and arrives back to work to relize Demon Hunter has been replaced?!*

(Occ: Wow... I totally forgot about this thread 5 yrs ago and wow what was i thinking? ROFL)

Lital Lizardi
New Adventurer

Postby Lital Lizardi » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

*looks around cerbie's* hmmm could i get some headless hen please and some lemonad if you have it please and thank you

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”