N'rolav Rebuilding Project of Milltown

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
ShadowHunter
Social Leech

N'rolav Rebuilding Project of Milltown

Postby ShadowHunter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Zanaan is seen walking through the streets of Dundee until he reaches the billboard outside of the mayors office. There he posts a paper that reads:

N'rolav Rebuilding Project of Milltown.

Looking for laborers to aid in the rebuilding of the one town not festered with Demons in N'rolav. Let us build an outpost of hope in this contaminated land. Workers will be paid on what skills they posses, please inquire with Zanaan for more detail.

------
Note, this is a forum RP, not ingame. You can, however, ask questions ingame when im on by messaging me, and I will try to answer them as timely as possible.
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:08 pm

ooc: seeing as this is taking awhile to start, if it doesnt get off the ground in a week or so, I will just close it as a forum roleplay and may, at a later date, make it an ingame roleplay event.
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Postby Blythe » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:50 pm

ooc: not speaking for anyone else, but personally I am a little reluctant to dedicate/commit time to something started by someone who just announced they were 'quasi-quitting.' Are you back? Is this something that will go forward, or just go flat when you are quasi-off again? My concern is (as selfish as it sounds, but it is my hobby) that I will just get disappointed if I put lots of writing/thought/rp effort into something that gets tossed in a short time because you are out of the picture.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:00 am

ooc: the reason i posted that im quasi quitting is that I will still be spending at least 1-2 hours a day looking over things etc, and at least 8 hours a week on my character. However I call it quasi-quitting in the sense of I am not dependably active in the sense of I dont know at what point in the day I will be on. Though with me pulling back on my hours at work a bit to allow for more study time I also have more time to devote to the game. (2 days of 8 hours less work makes a big difference)

Xavax
New Adventurer

Postby Xavax » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 am

**Arriving in a cloud of dust carrying several newly fallen tree slung over one shoulder and a glinting axe in the other Xavax looks around for a place to begin the new project, after a moments consideration he tosses the trees into a pile and heads of to gather more..**

I's can find some field stones fer walls as well if needed
Xavax (the Protector)

Jellybean
New Adventurer

Postby Jellybean » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:44 pm

*looks slightly confused but interested as she watches Xavax*

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:27 pm

*looks up from his plans hes been drawing out to Xavax*

are....are you okay ferrying that much wood around my friend? *shakes his head a bit bewildered* Anyways, while we will need stones inevitably, it is, in my opinion, a good idea to repair the fortifications first, so wood takes priority. *nods* I do appreciate the offer though.

*looks back down at his plans and goes back to sketching and calculating various buildings constructs*

Xavax
New Adventurer

Postby Xavax » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 pm

**pauses and looks back with a grin**

Aye me guild has used me as a packhorse fer ages **chuckles** i be quite used to it by now, besides these sapplings are not too stout... I'll make a pile here **points to one side of the path** and afterwards begin clearing the brush from the surroundings ta give us room to work... i'm also sure more will arrive once word gets out about yer project my friend.

** Xavax hefts his axe over one shoulder and ambles off to collect more wood, again in a cloud of dust**
Xavax (the Protector)

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:49 am

*nods and goes back to working on his plans before sighing and quietly muttering* Gods I hope so...

Xavax
New Adventurer

Postby Xavax » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:18 am

**Xavax lumbers in toting yet more timbers and a sack, tossing them to the pile the sack spills open revealing heads of several forest denizens**

Hey there little fella, sorry i haven't reported in fer a while, i found a nest of critters over there a ways **points into the woods** and been clearin' em out while restin'... I don't think they're close enough ta cause problems fer now, but we might want ta find a few brave souls ta keep them at bay whilst we work...

**looks at the pile of timbers and shakes his head**

Well luckily i've widened the path here a bit, so maybe we can use Drays ta move more at one time, although we'd have ta find em first and someone or somethin' ta pull em as well...

**Xavax empties a wineskin wipes his brow and heads back off into the woods**
Xavax (the Protector)

Jellybean
New Adventurer

Postby Jellybean » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:04 pm

*As the day grows long..Perdita crouches near the ground a short distance from Xavax's project and builds a small fire from small twigs and slivers of wood..rolling a stick between her hands..the bottom of it on a wooden platform with a deep groove worn into it..she sets fire to a few dry leaves..adding these to the small pile of sticks and twigs and piling more dry leaves on top..soon she has a small blaze..as it burns more and more fiercley she pulls some large but mis-shapen branches over..using a small but sharp axe she reduces the branches to burnable pieces and adds them to the fire as needed*

Xav..you get some much earned rest..I'll stand watch here overnight my friend..

*stands sword in hand watching the forest beyond warily..the occasional flicker of fear in her eyes betraying her nerves*

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:41 am

Zanaan, heading Xavax's warning, begins writing a new flier to specifically hire guards for the area whilst it is being reconstructed, and gathers his things to return to Valorn to post it, but stops for a moment and calls after Xavax.

"Perdita is right Xavax, you have been working rather hard, perhaps you should take a break. I do not wish to have you hurt from fatigue"

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”