Frog the Healer

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Frog the Healer

Postby AKA Azure » Fri May 11, 2007 2:32 am

This was told recently in Cerbies by Az as another one of the stories from her mother's scrolls

Now this story takes place after the mosquito mishandled the war between the creatures of the air and water . It is a tale told by a people who live so far away that they know nothing of the Gods and believe spirits live everywhere.

Once frog was known far and wide as a great healer, and a handsome one as well. Folks would come from all over for his help. With some herbs and slime from his own back he could heal most anything. And sometimes, if he was feeling like it, he did.

There was only one problem. Frog was lazy and he didn’t like being bothered much.

So sometimes, even though he could, he didn’t help heal people. And other times, even though he knew things, he wouldn’t always tell folks…even if they asked.

One day Frog was sunning himself on a a log when someone limped past, dragging their foot. Frog just looked at them and thought “if I help them, then who knows who will be next? Everyone will bother me again and I’ll never get to rest or catch bugsâ€

Aierwen Fae
Adventurer

Postby Aierwen Fae » Fri May 11, 2007 4:07 pm

that was wonderful!! im sorry i missed hearin this one. :(

asrai
Adventurer

Postby asrai » Fri May 11, 2007 6:20 pm

Wow...Love the Story Azure. You always do tell great tales!

x.sweetnsour.x
Adventurer

Postby x.sweetnsour.x » Sat May 12, 2007 12:54 am

Wow, great story! :wink:
Player of Ermin Appleblossom #124670

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”