my biggest adventur yet

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Brenum
New Adventurer

my biggest adventur yet

Postby Brenum » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:46 am

i went to HOL to meet with Glorina to descuss N'rolav and also my second quest but just as i was getting there Sephoroth stumbled into the room bleeding very badly and fell Glorina and i helped him until more people Kaballoi and Bella arived I held his head while Bella attemped to force out the poisons in his body but to no avail she had to open his skin and send her soul into his to drive the curse out as you can imagine for a level 9 intiate this was all overwhelming but i managed to keep my head about me and do as instructed afterward Sephoroth did not appear to have gotten much better so Glorina asked me if we could wait on my second quest so that we could help Seph (*grins* more on this later) so i agreed gladly and we started our journey into the moutains we reached the upper pass without too much difficulty so in my eagerness to hurry to his aid i went ahead of Glorina and when i doubled back to see what was keeping her i found her in a fierce battle with a centuar champion being that he was far above my level i was forced to let Glorina fight the battle and when she fell to him (i was later to find out she did this on porpose because i had not learned my lesson of trust yet) i was very frightened and retreated from him Glorina's last intructions to me before she succumed were to reamain unmoving until help arrived by this time i had relized my mistake and decided to trust her completely and trust anyone she sent to help me so i remained as stone until her friend (sorry i do not recall your name) reached me and there we sat and talked waiting for Glorina's return when she got there Shadow Ryder had just arrived to aid us reaching the cleric when she got we set out again but this time i had learned my lesson and trusted them to protect me and we made it to the cleric with out any further henderence and it was this expericence that taught me trust and brotherhood once there the cleric gave me the items need to make a salve to treat Sephoroth's wounds and Shadow made us a portal back to milltown once there Glorina needed rest so i waited (this teaching me my lesson of patience) until two days later in which time i checked on Sephoroth to make sure he was still in the realm of the living once Glorina was well rested we made the salve with the help of Anotiqe and treated Sephoroth wounds with it and he was able to speak with us for a time then we left him to rest in the hands of the Gods and Glorina took me aside to explain to me that this was in fact the second part of my quest i was very happy to have made it as a follower of the Winter Knight and we took a cannon ride to celebrate but that is another story for another time

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:34 am

OOC:

I'll be nice and simply say this.

Please use punctuation for further posts.

That huge paragraph was too much for me to read without a break and thus I didn't.

If English doesn't happen to be your first language, e-mail this to a friend who has English as a first language to have them help you place the punctuation.

Fleur
Veteran

Postby Fleur » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:11 am

Xanthias wrote:I'll be nice and simply say this.

"Nice" would have been to suggest this in a PM, actually.

Brenum: Xanthias is correct in that your lay-out made the post a little hard to read. However, precious few people take the time and effort to write for this particular forum - in my opinion. Please do not let the abruptness of Xanthias' reply put you off making any more... I did read it, as I'm sure did others.

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:28 pm

Posting for Bella Anna .....Brenum your tale was pure an innocent and I am glad you are enjoying your experience here in role playing, Go on and have fun my friend, we enjoyed your efforts in helping Sephoroth. Bella said you were great and very helpful and will love to share future adventures with you ........Valorn is filled with many adventures for those looking for them , just go around and explore and im sure your days will be filled with lots more tales to tell............

sarducci2
Adventurer

Brenum

Postby sarducci2 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:25 pm

After hearing the sweetness of Fleur, the sourness of Xanthias, and the kindness of Ansalan, Brenum, all for your betterment.
OOC thank the gods that understand that some reporting role playing adventures are indeed disabled in language, physically impaired, or mentally young. Hats off to those that continue to post and learn from minor errors:)
Noble Sarducci 49517

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:05 am

OOC: Wow...I did sound kin of sour. My apologies. I won't change it now, as it has been commented upon.

Yeah. Next time I don't post when I'm tired and grumpy about not being able to sleep.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”