Zephyisms

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
boogiegrandy
New Adventurer

Zephyisms

Postby boogiegrandy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:27 am

Do not cower before shadows. It only means yer standin' in the light.

I will do at least one thing every day, sometimes many. But if I can only do one thing, I will do it with all my might. that's the adventure of life.

Celebrate everything, everyday. Even difficulties prove ye're alive and that one thing is worth celebratin'.

A gift is only a gift if ye gave yer all ta give it. The following story illustrates what I mean:
Veizad, bless his heart spoils me rotten by giving me gear, plats potions and about everything else I could want or need. So givin' him a gift he didn't actually pay for himself takes creativity.
I learned of a certain library where a certain book could be obtained. Now I knew I could purchase the book, but that would have ruined the gifting process.
So I tries ta go and get that book and runs into a deep, dark place full of nasty hellhounds, too tough fer me ta beat. I train awhile, toughen up and try again. Them buggers was still too tough.
Determined ta get that book fer Veizad, I went lookin' fer help. First I talked Valimont Brightblade inta accompanyin' me, he being a cleric an all. then I hollared around till I found Shadow Ryder and got him ta fix me up with light and pertection and toughness spells and off I goes, ready ta get that book.
Well, we gets almost there and poor Valimont gets called off on an important errand. So down I goes inta that dark, foggy hole again. I passes up the ferry and I'm almost there when I runs inta [not one but two] hell hounds. Now I mighta been able ta get through one with the hit n run method, but two was just too much. So I sits there glarin' at the mean red eyes o' them hellhounds an', frustrated, I starts ta hollarin'. I guess I musta hollared mighty loud, cause Fir Bolg heard me and came arunnin', aiding me through the hounds and all the way ta the library. I had help, ta be sure, but not from Veizad. So the gift will mean somethin' and he'll get a good laugh at the story in the bargain.
Course now I got ta come up with creative gifts fer Valimont, Shadow an Fir. That'll e fun.
Zephyria Windsong: bard at large

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”