Who am I? (Red Bumo Question's)

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Red Bumo
New Adventurer

Who am I? (Red Bumo Question's)

Postby Red Bumo » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:22 pm

I awoke on his back, being jostled by his quick steps across the desert, a bear of a man by both sight and smell......

consciousness did not last long, the pain in my shoulder made sure of that.

Images of a white robed man swim in and out of my subconscious, mixed with shields of fire and black robed men.

I finally awoke in Jolan's welcome centre, the pain in my shoulder now a numb throbbing, I was equipped with sword and shield but they seem unfamiliar to the touch, and no one seems to acknowledge me.

Its dark out side, somehow this seems comforting, I wonder around for day's, several ten day's pass, confusion overcomes me , each day I take shelter in the forest coming out at night to hunt, I don't know why just that it seems natural.

Who am I? why am I here? Where did I come from? My only marking a tattoo of a 'Red Bumo' over my left shoulder.

I speak to those in town, but they don't understand me, even though I here them clearly, They tell me to explore the sewers, the plains and even the swamp.

My hunting has improved I feel like this is now my calling, it may lead me back to past. I still feel confused sometime days past by before my eyes as I just sit and stare, unmoving until the call to hunt overpowers me.

I still travel only at night, the full light of day give me great pain, as I ventured back into town, a guard asked me to help sort out a Zombie which had escaped, we hunted it down, finishing it of easily between us.

As the guard flip it over I felt nausea over take me, the dead eyes were my own, as I pass out I notice a 'Black Bumo' over the creatures left shoulder..........
Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already.
Marcus Aurelius 121-180 Roman Emporer

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:23 pm

A very Good tale :D

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”