A CALL FOR WARRIORS

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
steelton
New Adventurer

A CALL FOR WARRIORS

Postby steelton » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:10 pm

A CALL FOR WARRIORS!

In my travels through Valorn I have notice the lack of Warrior Intiates. and it makes me worried! Every path plays a specific role and in my opinion the Warrior is the defining one. For instance:

The gates to Balthazar's Castle lay just ahead. The land is barren. The Enchanters place a fog over the land as the Hero's hurry to the gate. Once there the clever Rogue picks the lock, creeps into the shadows and signals the way is clear. The Cleric blesses the adventures and they all head off to Balthazar's throne room. The Mighty Foe's armor protects it from enchantments and sneak attack. ONLY THE WARRIORS STRENGTH AND PROWESS CAN BRING BALTHAZAR TO OBLIVION! Once the battle is over the Cleric heals the Warrior, the Rogue scouts ahead, while the enchanter renews the fog for there escape.

Although this is a fictious ending the point is made clear. All paths are needed but the lack of quality Warriors is a concern.

Warriors of Valorn, the time has come for you to rise up and take your rightful place amongst the Rogue, Enchanter, and Cleric as a Hero of Valorn! Join me and the Warrior nation as Protectors of the people!

Steelton, Warrior and Servant of the People

Nasty Mcnarf
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Nasty Mcnarf » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:55 pm

Yes i belive in his words we do need more warriors and if any need a sponser or help in any way and steelton is not avalible i am willing got help http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow13027.html

magpie
New Adventurer

Postby magpie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:52 pm

18399 Is the number to dial and I will be sure to answer all in need
Krakyn is the name and killing is his game! Warriors stand forth and be counted we are the arm that strikes the blow and send Balthy to his grave!

After all we were the fist at 53 to claim the blood demon quest and I believe it was was Warrior whom made 60 first also!

Stand pround one and all!

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”