A Merchant Invitation

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

A Merchant Invitation

Postby Bifrost Janger » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:02 am

A notice pinned to the town's board reads:

Dear Merchants of the lands,

Adventurers wish to meet to discuss the current state of the market and other such matters of commerce that are your expertise.

Weslau, you seem like a stand-up guy, how's about you?

Haggie, talk junk to me!

Milltown Hawker, can you spare a marc of your time?

Signed.
Mister Bifrost Janger

- in association with Miss Dolly Sunsparkle, Mrs Topaz Broadskull, Alanna Sylverhaven and Mrs Blossom Apri-do-dah~ (You know who I mean!)

Please, do seek one of us out!
Many thanks, and keep on barterin'!
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

Dollisparkles
New Adventurer

Re: A Merchant Invitation

Postby Dollisparkles » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:37 pm

I too would be very interested in talking to some of the vendors of Valorn, I’m particularly intrigued by the sudden price rises and would like to find out what’s behind them?

Telvonus
New Adventurer

Re: A Merchant Invitation

Postby Telvonus » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:18 pm

I think this an excellent idea, and would like to be added as one of the people to talk to. Especially by Beatrice, who I remember since summers spent in Laledan.

A boycott will be broken. I need potions, and eventually armor, and I will buy them if I possibly can; I need them to defend Valorn.

But it will be partly in effect anyway. I don't really need watery ale, and I don't intend to buy it at that price. And that is something of a boycott of Jeffrey.

I also urge those of about my level, or higher, to do any major selling to Avery; she has the old prices if you can reach her. Even if the added plat isn't enough, you are doing something for Valorn.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”