Posted Notice to Council of Branishor and The Association

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Alfred Elpin
Adventurer

Posted Notice to Council of Branishor and The Association

Postby Alfred Elpin » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:35 am

To all it concerns:

Adventurers met this turn to discuss the recent, and sudden, raids and a number of other events. Please find summaries below.

1. The Fortress, once home to Balthazar, has recently been locked and, according to Pallas, has had its gates reinforced by some sort of barrier that seems to have pressed against him as he attempted picking its lock.

2. The raids, as I am sure you've heard the Crier call out, have targeted Healers across Valorn and down in the Landing and our guildhalls.

3. Speaking of the Landing, a relic has been located in the Landing, near Vector. It seems to call to the undead. I urge caution and no small number of able adventurers who have mastered all lessons the Trainers offer to accompany any trips to this relic.

4. During these raids, two figures have been seen. I have come to call them The Speakers because I cannot make out their form clearly through their dark and dim visage. The first was seen in Milltown's Temple. He threatened Myna and informed her she would not always have the protection of adventurers nearby to keep her safe. The second was seen beneath Miranda's Temple northeast of Branishor. This one informed me that the assaults on our homes would continue until we give up the healers.

I, Alfred Elpin, witnessed both of these Speakers - one of which cleaved me in two and caused me to reform at the Monument by the power of the gods.

We, the adventurers of the land, have no intention to ever abandon the greatest among us: those that selflessly serve others after all these years.

I welcome any of the Council or of the Association to reach out to me for more information. If I do not have the answer, I will direct you to one who does.

A humble farmer,

A.E.
Warrior by the hand of Topaz, mint farmer by birth.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”