A Rabble-Rouser's Entreaty

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Altaiyn
New Adventurer

A Rabble-Rouser's Entreaty

Postby Altaiyn » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:03 pm

over time, in the cities of the land and along some roadways, a tic-tic-tic of a hammer can be heard attending local bulletins, leaving fine-calligraphied flyers in its wake

Rebuild. Inquire. Awaken. Inspire.

I shall Traverse the ancient Cities, and I shall Address those who lend their Ears, so that my Call may echo Far and Wide.

My Entreaty encompasses four Pillars:

Firstly, it is Insufficient that the Demon lord's demise lies many Years past. His specter Persists if we Fail to embark on the Reclaiming of our beloved Land.

Secondly, let us Embrace the Virtue of Questioning, the Ardor of Striving, and the Spirit of Living, for they are amongst the Golden purposes we might take as our Mantles.

Thirdly, we must Unshackle ourselves from the Assumption that Peace, bestowed upon Us in this Era, shall Endure indefinitely. Let not Complacency cloud our Judgment.

Lastly, let our Aspirations soar High and unblemished. We are not a Desecrated shadow of our distant Sister across the Sea. We are Valorn – once Enduring, and one day, Great.

- May my name pale in the Histories to the Fruits of my Ambition; if you must, know me as Altaiyn

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”