Andy Feenix remembered

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Zelele
Adventurer

Andy Feenix remembered

Postby Zelele » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:56 pm

Andy was my bondmate, for a time. He was a good man. He needed to be the center of attention, but he accomplished that by singing, entertaining, and being extravagantly generous. He succeeded so well that I do not now remember the names of his guildmates, or even both names of my fellow "wives".

I did not understand him as well as I do now. I am sorry for that; I expected him to follow the ways of otherhome, because had several bondmates, and I came fresh from people who have rules on these matters. And I did not expect the defects of his qualities; since all attention was his, he could forget about others sometimes.

But he was a good man, and a loss to the land. Now or whenever, may he bathe in Cory's light - with an extra spotlight of his very own. Is love.

Lavender
Social Leech

Re: Andy Feenix remembered

Postby Lavender » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pm

Goodness that man had charisma. He tried to get Lavender to be one of his bondmates... but she wasn't into that! lol. My last RP with him was with one of my smaller characters, and she had just been asked to be the bondmate of one of Andy's "sons" (His alt of course)... I can't remember that ones name right now, I'd know it if I saw it. *sighs* Then... he just never came back. I wish I knew what happened to him. He was a fun guy to roll play with. I think of him often and miss him.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Postby Blythe » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:01 am

I have rescued Andy's campfire songs website from the DGPN archives.
I will be happy to share the htmls and files with you, if you want to rehost. It is not currently hosted on an active website during the DGPN transition.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Zelele
Adventurer

Postby Zelele » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Is would like very much, although I do not have site I can post them, except Zelele's Facebook page. (And am not sure that would be proper.)

Have found names of Morgian and Melanie, who should also be remembered.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”