Dark Magic Amnesty

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Shamson
New Adventurer

Dark Magic Amnesty

Postby Shamson » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Greetings all,

It has come to our attention that there are a growing number of hazardous materials circulating the populace, including, but not limited to, reliquaries and other ghostly objects, foul parasitic mushrooms, and a number of relics and/or artefacts associated with the indecent practice of necromancy.

To encourage a safer Valorn for all, I am delighted to announce the return of our Dark Magic Amnesty. Simply come along to our booth in Branishor with a suitable item, and you will receive a random reward for your cursed or otherwise dangerous property. It will then be safely destroyed or securely stored in one of our vaults, and you get a lovely little trinket for your participation.

Signed,

High Cleric Shamson the Holy, on behalf of the Council of Branishor.

Pallas
Veteran

Re: Dark Magic Amnesty

Postby Pallas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:27 am

To High Cleric Shamson

Greetings and Salutations

Some time ago a red balloon wrapped its cord around my throat and has been with me ever since. The sound of children's voices comes from within the balloon, continually singing. I have roamed the lands, seeking places where children have been seen, visitong areas where song or music have been heard. But there has been no change in the voices from within the balloon, no response from those trapped inside.
While some find the sound of singing which accompanies me rather disconcerting, I have become accustomed to the sound. Indeed, when I go to seek rest the voices are quite soothing, lulling me to sleep.
I do not know if the children are held within, or if it is their souls which are trapped. Likewise I do not know if this was done by the use of dark magic.
I shall visit your booth, and there it will be judged whether this balloon is tainted or not. If it is then the balloon would be destroyed, or shut away in a vault. If this is done, what would become of the children or the souls held within? I am sure you will understand that I would seek assurance that those children or their souls will be treated kindly and cared for, before I bring the item to your booth.

Respectfully

Pallas the Perceptive

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Shamson
New Adventurer

Postby Shamson » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Pallas,

If you come by the booth, I'm sure the staff will be able to assist you with your enquiries and bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion.

Signed,

Shamson

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:57 pm

To High Cleric Shamson,

Wandered by with an Aphotic Reliquary I found tucked away, but the booth didn't seem to want to take it.

Is it safe to keep it?

- Dimitri Petrov

Live life with no regrets.

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Postby Blythe » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:02 am

*slips Dimitri a note*
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”