The Question Game...again!

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Re: The Question Game...again!

Postby Viviyana » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Shamson!! Viv mistrusts the poor man, but I secretly fan-girl over him. That dry wit and humor, priceless. hehe

If you, the player, had a profession....which would it be?

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:30 pm

While Lav is probably my favorite to play.. If I were to become a profession... I think I would be a cleric. I am more the one who hates to see people hurting and to be able to heal others would be a welcome. Though, believe it or not, at one time I was as hyper as my cleric. Fear becoming a mom took that from me. LOL. But still... to have healing hands would be a blessing in this world full of pain and suffering sometimes.

Question: What is your favorite admin interaction?

Mine would have to be the time I as Rosaline/ and Lavender... Someone had told Zeric about a spot in our guild hall that had a mural of all the gods. He wanted to see it. We actually have two spots but Rosaline being flustered to be in the gods presence took him to the one he had not been added to yet. He was a little annoyed he was not there and a cyclone sent Rosaline everywhere. But spared Lavender, Zeric then winked at Lav and vanished in his own cyclone. While Rosaline was miffed and is now a little scared of Zeric, but she always has followed and preferred Miranda even when everyone was changing to Kane robes, Rosa kept her Miranda ones . But if Lavender followed a god, she'd find a way to follow both Miranda and Zeric. Course, Lav has always had respect for the gods, but was never a devote follower of either... til she saw them fight against Drakon to keep the free will alive.. I wasn't kidding when I've said before that whole event changed Lav in many different ways.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 am

Favorite Admin interaction would be when the gods restored the life monument in the dark fortress/Ryn during our second incursion. Seeing them all in one room was a powerful moment!

Let's see, if you could create one blessing or enchantment, what would it be?

Giacco Renatus
New Adventurer

Postby Giacco Renatus » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:48 am

bibi onyx wrote:BB's Birthday!!!!! There would be music and drinks and games and dancing, and of course, lots of prezzies!!!

This might get my vote if we knew when it was and how close it was to other events

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”