A Fan-Fict (Kenji's Background)

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Kenji Muramota
Experienced Adventurer

A Fan-Fict (Kenji's Background)

Postby Kenji Muramota » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 pm

(Disclaimer: This is indeed the back story and events that lead up to Kenji coming to Valorn. Being as he came from a tabletop game I was playing bear with it. :wink: )

"Muramota. The enemy is breaching our eastern defence's, we will not hold out much longer." A young messenger spoke to him, Kenji's head tilted hearing the relay nodding "Tell the Daimyo, me and my soldier's shall bolster the Eastern Gate." The messenger bowed with respect, Kenji mirroring the gesture before speaking loudly "Come my troops! This is a good day! A day of death!" Let us deliver it!" About fifty soldiers roared their shouts fueled by the looming aspect of death moving forth.

Having reached the eatern gate, the remains of such full battle was already underway. Kenji was confident in his onyx hued leather plated laquered armor, his face the visage of a black oni demon. The soldiers with him starting to panic, these were not true soldiers more farmers artisans conscripted by his Lord for the mear purpose of land gain. Roughly half of them having seen the fighting and bloodshed started to flee. Morale instantly shattered. The other half hesistantly drew their swords, spears and engaged the foe there was four enemies for every troop such was the disadvantage..

War ensued at that point. Kenji unsheathed his master crafted Daisho. A set of swords specifically for killing. The cries and screams of wounded filled his ears, the tangy stench of blood and body parts filled this war torn hell. In several minutes his swords were already flicking blood with every slash as enemy dropped before him. He repositioned for better footing, stepping away from the circle of death before him. His onyx hued armor running rivulets of blood and not all his enemies.

Kenji scanned the area. Seeing friend and foe alike dead upon the ground. Unblinking eyes staring into oblivion, his heart wept for the senseless loss as a warrior of compassion. His form shifting only to see the deady curve of a katana cleanly slice through his armor. He felt pain a rather strange sensation looming down to see his left ribcage bleeding. Revering his own katana he impaled the guy through the left collar bone down into his vitals letting out a roar of defiance. Fully back within the battle.

Time seemed to drag, a minute was a eternity as the day and battle wore on. Reinforcements were called in yet again, fresh troops from each side. Kenji was battle weary and weakened when another predicament ensued, the sharp, whistling, whining twang of arrows loosened from longbows. The dull thuds of the arrows ensued among the area this skirmish was held, foe and ally both fell.

Kenji laid down upon the battlefield unable to move the shafts of four arrows protruding from his armor. He grasped one of the arrows pulling it out with a gasp, feeling his left lung deflate. His right hand reached up grasping the armor of a soldier gasping out "Tell...the..Daimyo...The...East..Gate...Fall..en.." gasping for air at this point he sheathed his swords giving them to the soldier struggling out "Give..The..Lord..." before he could even finish he blacked out the soldier running off to deliver his last message.

~Strange..~ Kenji thought, ~A Warrior of the House Muramota fallen by arrows.~ he didnt think much then though his mind was cut into by soft words "Come forth.. Warrior of The East... This is not your time.. You are needed elsewhere.." ~Yes...I shall go..~ he thought feeling his body strangly light disoriented as he fully blacked out.

His eyes opened after some time, unfocused staring blankly around him, he had no clue where he was or who he was except for his name age and battle skills. Staring at a fellow he looked over at the sign in strange writing, the guy seeing he was awake said "Welcome to Valorn, new Adventurer!" Shaking his head he moved to stand up seeing he was clothed and had gear. His movements meticulous as he equipped the gear. Staring at the shield he tossed it aside muttering "No thank you." Moving into the building he went on to face the trials of the dungeon within, and in the future his greatest challenges.
Stare into the Abyss... Feel the Darkness of the First Sins stare back.

Kenji Muramota-173295

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Re: A Fan-Fict (Kenji's Background)

Postby Blythe » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

(Awesome man!)
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Lavender
Social Leech

Re: A Fan-Fict (Kenji's Background)

Postby Lavender » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:01 pm

Very nicely written Kenji! Always fun to learn how people decided their characters came to Valorn, or weither they were born here.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”