A Parchment for Shamson

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Pallas
Veteran

A Parchment for Shamson

Postby Pallas » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am

To High Cleric Shamson, greetings and salutations.

I hope you may have time to offer some advice and information, either by way of parchment or perhaps a meeting? Allow me to appraise you of my situation.
A couple of cycles back, at the end of FallFest, a balloon which was floating around wrapped its string around my throat. It seemed to recognise signs of distress - coughing and choking - and relaxed its grip though it is as yet unwilling to let go. On one occasion the cord tightened around me, lifted me from a seat and carried me away from a gathering at the Milltown Inn. This occurred in the sight of many, including the High Queen who has requested that I contact you.
I have spoken quite firmly to the balloon, suggesting that if it will refrain from gripping me in a stranglehold, I will refrain from approaching it with any sharp or pointy objects.
To be more serious, I would not damage the balloon. Wherever I go I am accompanied by the sound of children singing. The children, or perhaps their souls, are somehow held within the balloon. I have visited areas where there have been signs of children or where they have been sighted in the past, in the hope that there would be some response from the voices. So far these experiments have met with failure and the singing continues.
While they seem safe at the moment, I feel that there must be a better place for these poor lost children if it is they who are trapped within the balloon, or if it is their souls then they should be helped to find somewhere they can be at peace.
Have you knowledge of any way this situation can be resolved? I hope to hear from you, or meet with you at an early and mutually convenient time.

With thanks

Pallas the Perceptive

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Re: A Parchment for Shamson

Postby Blythe » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:58 am

*pens a message to be sent to Branishor marked Urgent*

To Shamson or any available Ordinary of Branishor:

I humbly write this request to follow up on the predicament of a fellow adventurer known as Pallas the Preceptive.
As we face this new danger in our lands - as I am sure Branishor is well aware of Abayde’s menacing - we need all adventurers at greatest possible strength. The potential strangling of Pallas is of current grave concern to us all. As well, it has hindered his ability to fight and train.

Please assist us with this matter at your earliest convenience for the betterment of Valorn.

Sincerely,
Raffe Rychmin

PS: we would also like to discuss some of artifacts stolen from your vaults some cycles ago; if possible.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Turcko
Veteran

Re: A Parchment for Shamson

Postby Turcko » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Blythe wrote:it has hindered his ability to fight and train.

*chuckles recalling the instructions to never, ever mention Pallas' name around trainers*
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”