The Compendium of Cursed and Misunderstood Objects

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Balmuung
New Adventurer

The Compendium of Cursed and Misunderstood Objects

Postby Balmuung » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:28 am

Hello everyone, My name is Balmuung and I am looking for objects in our world who many believe to be cursed, and or misunderstood.

This is in place of a friend of mine, and Leader of the CCMO

*Taking a hammer and nail Balmuung hangs a sign in the Milltown Merchant district*

The sign reads
"The Compendium of Cursed and Misunderstood Objects does seek information about objects believed by many to be Cursed by beings malevolent or Objects misunderstood by the general public"

"Our goal is to categorize weather the objects in question are indeed redeemable( in the case of cursed) and/or useful(in the case of misunderstood)"

"we of the CCMO cannot, and will not take such items from you, if you wish it researched, send a missive to my second, Balmuung, who will forward promising leads to myself,to which I will, return your missive personally if I find anything of merit."

Thank you for your time, and stay safe.
L
((OOC This is an RP i'd like to help her bring to life in a big way eventually, and if anyone in interested, please PM me in game, and I apologize in advance if I made this post too big/ or the OOC shouldn't exist here))

Balmuung
New Adventurer

Re: The Compendium of Cursed and Misunderstood Objects

Postby Balmuung » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:47 pm

A second smaller sign is posted below

"If any of the citizenry or adventurers feel the need to, they may post a note asking questions or offering items to be looked at on this board, it will allow us to reach a far larger group than just private missives between us, of course my second will still forward interesting cases to me"

Kind regards,
L

Viatrix
New Adventurer

Postby Viatrix » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 pm

*a small note in neat handwriting is pinned up near the original posting*

Whether.

Expect a bird.

V

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:52 am

**A note is pinned below the others. The script is flowing and there is a sketch of what might be a shirt-dress thing.**

I've a toga you might find of interest, provided I can find where I stuffed it. Also a key.

- Viv

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”