Smithy

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Re: Smithery

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 am

"I think back then, I was relatively *new* to the adventuring scene... but I think I at least had my profession by then though I digress to your point... perhaps that is the case, I find this interesting that so much is happening in this new Age." He nods slowly then begins to tap at the top of his hammer, thinking on her question. "He was before I started adventuring, but I have heard stories and what have you from back then, I actually think Percy was some of his handy work and he had recently showed back up on Kilican." He looks around slowly then lets his gaze meet back with Topaz. "Should you change your mind I am willing, and once I get some of this rust shook off me then I could show you a thing or two when it comes to weapon-smithing."

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Re: Smithery

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:01 pm

(OCD kicking in. :? :P Wouldnt it be more appropriate to title this as 'Smithy' -- the workshop / forge itself. Smithery would be the items within the smithy forged by the smith.)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Re: Smithy

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Ellyana Lilli wrote:(OCD kicking in. :? :P Wouldnt it be more appropriate to title this as 'Smithy' -- the workshop / forge itself. Smithery would be the items within the smithy forged by the smith.)

(( ;) Better?))

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”