Nevermoore Charm & Finishing School

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Valya
Adventurer

Postby Valya » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:29 pm

*A parchment has been pinned to the board. It smells faintly of fresh mown hay*

To Headmistress O. Fortuna
Nevermoore Charm & Finishing School for Young Adventurers
Ethucan, Trinald

Dear Headmistress Fortuna,
Thank-you so much for agreeing to take Kim Jones under your tutelage. She is a very creative individual but is sorely lacking in the social graces needed to be a successful adventurer in Trinald.

She has agreed to attend your school for 7 complete turns to improve her manners. I have explained to her your policy: she may write to her friends but will not be allowed to train during her stay with you. She will have free access to anything in Ethuca, as all your students do.

And, as always for residents of Nevermoore, her attendance is completely voluntary. To indicate this, we have both signed below.

Warmest Regards,
Valya Oxblood
Kim Jones

James
New Adventurer

Re: Nevermoore Charm & Finishing School

Postby James » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello everyone, I am having a good time with Fortuna. I would like to say that if you have any issues, you can talk about them with kim or her family okay? Please do not be mad at Valya for helping me because I do enjoy this game and I know deep down, you all would hate to see me get my butt banned from this game forever. I would like to appologize to all of you who I have angered and upset by how I played kim. I am truly sorry for the pain Kim has caused. Thank you

RETIRED FROM DG
New Adventurer

Postby RETIRED FROM DG » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:49 am

Everyone deserves a chance. Glad to see this is working well for you. *bows respectfully*
RETIRED

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello again, I am writing to say hi from Ethucan again. How is everyone?

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:36 pm

We are fine and wish you well. Study hard.

Draekyn Ashtarneth
New Adventurer

Postby Draekyn Ashtarneth » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 pm

*A letter arrives, the appearance one of professional scribing*

Kim,

I hope you are enjoying Ethucan, I have fond memories of the place myself. Be sure to try the sweetrolls and find time outside of studying to see the Muriel Bridge and famed beaches of Iscax.

Be well,

Draekyn

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:31 pm

*sends a bird carrying a slightly disheveled parchment to Kim*

Kim,

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep up the hard work. Take care and best of luck.

Ellyana
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Hi again how is everyone? I am ok for now.

Lillya
Adventurer

Postby Lillya » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:44 am

*a heart shaped parchment arrives*

Dear Kim, Im glad everything is going well. Good luck on your development.

Lillya

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 am

thank you lil, topaz, draekyn, and elly. Your letters meant a lot to me. I appreciate it. You guys are the mos amazing best friends that I ever knew. Thank you for supporting me.

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:03 am

Hello everyone, I miss all of you guys on the mainland. I am really enjoying my time here in Ethucan. It is a ncie place and I do like the sights. I will hopefully be back fighting in 5 turns. Thank you all for supporting me. See you soon

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi everyone, happy fall fast memories you want to share? I look forward to the winter event

Fortuna
New Adventurer

Postby Fortuna » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 pm

*in spidery script with every "i" dotted and "t" crossed in perfect precision*

Thank-you to all of Kim's friends who have lent their support to her.

She is doing well in her studies but continues to need encouragement in some areas. As her instructor, she of course is perfect in my presence. It is her interaction with you all where the proof will lie.

So far she has worked on the following skills. Please remind her if she forgets to use her manners in any of these areas when she visits with you.

1) Properly introducing herself by giving her name, using at least one action or facial expression, and asking an open ended question to facilitate conversation.

2) Not forcing her actions on others by OFFERING the gesture, such as a hug, rather than just giving it to a person.

3) Appropriate gift giving - offering the items and enjoying the ensuing interaction, instead of just stuffing items onto your person.

4) Family management - Kim's brothers and sisters are eager to help her succeed and can be over-zealous in contacting others. They are all aware that only ONE of them should be talking to anyone at a given time but sometimes need to be reminded.

We have many lessons to continue working on. With your help and Kim's dedication to change, I am hopeful she can reintegrate to the mainland as a more effective, polite, and contributing member of society.

Should you have any concerns about the above skills, feel free to leave a note with Valya. My time is very busy with students, and Valya can sort through what truly requires my attention.
Headmistress O. Fortuna
Statu Variabilis ~ You Are Changeable

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:58 pm

*written on a piece of simple parchment in a flowing script*

Greetings to you Kim.

I hear that you have been enjoying your time in Ethucan and have been doing well at School. I received your small gift and I wanted to thank you for thinking of me while you are away. It was very thoughtful of you and I will wear it the next chance I get.

Respectfully Yours
Aryana
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:51 am

Hello everyone, only 4 turns before I can return to the maccland. I hope you guys are well. I am always open to posting updates if you guys would like to know how I am doing. Let me know if you would like me to do that. I appreciate everyone's letters of support and luck. You guys are helping me get through my time in Ethucan. It is nice to have friends like I have with you guys. Thank you and have a great day. Kim

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello everyone! Fortuna has allowed me back into the mainland to get some training in so I am not so cooped up in ethucan! She is very demanding, but she can also be nice to work with. I do enjoy her teaching and lessons. If you guys would like any stories feel free to ask . I will be glad to share stories. I am also back so I can practice the skills that she has taught me. Thank you all. Kim

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:04 am

Hello everyone 3 more turns left. I again want to thank those of you who have supported me through this and also who have been helpful in watching over my family for me. I appreciate your support. I hope to be back soon and better than ever. Thanks Kim

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:45 am

How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well. I know kim is itching to return to valorn. She will be happy to see all of you again. Best regards Desmond Troyerdark

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Hello all Only 2 more turns! Hope all is well. Let me know if you would like to hear any stories.

Fortuna
New Adventurer

Postby Fortuna » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

*spidery script*

Greetings all,
I am pleased to announce that Kim Jones has graduated from Nevermoore's program. I am releasing her for early return to the mainland. While she won't be perfect, whom among us is? Don't let her get away with too much. I'd hate to see our hard work undone by molly-coddling.
Headmistress O. Fortuna
Statu Variabilis ~ You Are Changeable

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”