Adventurers Beware!

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Adventurers Beware!

Postby Viviyana » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 am

Be on the lookout!

I have been receiving strange reports of a new creature in the plains outside Dundee. They are reputed to have bloody fangs, razor horns, and blood red eyes. It is said they have the shape of a bos, yet walk differently. Be warned they may be armed with flaming broadswords, spears and lances.

Please direct any questions about these foul creatures to Kim Jones.

In Service,

Iron Protector Viviyana

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Adventurers Beware!

Postby aryana_moonsong » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 am

This deeply concerns me. I have heard about this creature and helped on one hunt to try and track it down. It is very elusive. I am very afraid for all our young initiates that hunt on the plains.

So because of this I am going to offer a bounty of 2000 plat to anyone that can bring this foul creature's head forth to either myself, Lillya, or Kim.
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 am

This hunt will require people from all professions and if any initiates want to join i will be ok with that as long as you can stay with the group and not wander because the creatures are very powerful i will start at dundie inn and work my way from there so if you would like to join meet me at dundie inn at 5 pm central time

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:36 am

James wrote:This hunt will require people from all professions and if any initiates want to join i will be ok with that as long as you can stay with the group and not wander because the creatures are very powerful i will start at dundie inn and work my way from there so if you would like to join meet me at dundie inn at 5 pm central time

((Tomorrow at 5 pm central? Meaning Sept 15?))

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:10 am

yes thursday september 15th

James
New Adventurer

Postby James » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 pm

More information: these creatures are powerful enough to kill enven the mest strongenst adventurer and they will hardly let you retreat from them and they are also radiating the demon lords power

krystoff
Experienced Adventurer

Postby krystoff » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Lillya has informed she too has seen this beast. Inquire of her. Kim has informed me the footprints look like crescent moons. It supposedly travels around the rats' nest near the wall of Dundee. I've searched the entire plains and found nothing, so it may only come out at certain times
Take what you can, leave none in poverty!

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”