Zanaan's Fashionable's

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Zanaan
Veteran

Re: Zanaan's Fashionable's

Postby Zanaan » Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 pm

*Waves as she leaves* Enjoy, and make sure to tell your friends with good taste about us. The judgmental riff raff we can do without though.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Strev Jonlee
Adventurer

Postby Strev Jonlee » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:00 am

**wanders in the shop with a look of bemusement on his face then turns to the shop keeper** Does any of this work as armor? If so, then I am looking for something in blue.
Strev Jonlee 185839

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:09 am

*The shop keep frowns as he examines the man* Armor? My good sir, did you even read the sign? It's Zanaan's /Fashionables/ not Zanaan's /Armorer/ *The man pauses then and writes something down* Note to self, pitch Zanaan's Armorer to proprietor.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Strev Jonlee
Adventurer

Postby Strev Jonlee » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Ah, that would make more sense considering I could poke holes in these shirts. **pulls on a shirt and watches it stretch then returns his eyes to the merchant** Well then, what do you have in blue? I am in need of some new cloths anyways. **looks down at his bloody and torn cloths then looks back up with a slight grin while his face turns red**
Strev Jonlee 185839

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

*The shopkeep sighs and says* That will be 500 plat for the imported ethucan silk spun shirt that you just dreadfully stretched out. And given your muscle mass... *The shopkeep then taps his chin thoughtfully* Try the vests, they fit looser, allow for better range of movement, and would show off your brutish form to the ladies.

Strev Jonlee
Adventurer

Postby Strev Jonlee » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:01 am

**frowns but then slowly counts out the plat** I am not sure how a shirt could be worth this much. And how much are these vests? **looks down at his remaining plat supply with a slightly worried look on his face**
Strev Jonlee 185839

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:04 am

*The shop keep huffs a laugh* Relax, they run about 50 plat, they are embroidered, but made of much more generic fabric. *Waves his hand* They have several designs on them, so take a look and see if you see any you like.

Lillya
Adventurer

Postby Lillya » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 pm

* The door opens with confidence a small woman of unique coloring enters her eyes shrewd and watch full she take in all the very fine clothes and browses thoughtfully then looks over to the shop keep* Excuse me sir can you direct me to your purple selection ....I should very much like to see your wide belts as well ...I also need a mask to add to my wardrobe *flashes him a excited smile* I've been wanting a shop like this for so long now

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:41 pm

*The shop keep looks up from a book, his feet up on the counter* Find it yourself, I'm on break.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:48 pm

*The Shopkeep pushes over two display mannequins to the display window, one wearing a gown, and the other a suit, and sets up a sign*

Coming Soon, Fall Exclusives, Pre-Order now, only 5,000p each.

Falling Leaves Gown

This custom tailored form fitting gown is pieced together of several overlapping pieces of fabric, each cut into the shape of leaves. At the top, near the shoulders, the leaves are yellow and vibrant, but as they descend down the dress the leaves slowly turn orange, then red, and finally brown near the hemline, which flows gently around the wearers feet.

Elder Oak Suit

This suit, carefully fashioned out of troll bark worked into a fabric like state, fits firmly around the wearer. Accented with an orange leaf shaped kerchief in the breast pocket, it gives the semblance of a tree with naught but one leaf remaining.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Zanaan wrote:*The Shopkeep pushes over two display mannequins to the display window, one wearing a gown, and the other a suit, and sets up a sign*

Coming Soon, Fall Exclusives, Pre-Order now, only 5,000p each.

Falling Leaves Gown

This custom tailored form fitting gown is pieced together of several overlapping pieces of fabric, each cut into the shape of leaves. At the top, near the shoulders, the leaves are yellow and vibrant, but as they descend down the dress the leaves slowly turn orange, then red, and finally brown near the hemline, which flows gently around the wearers feet.

Elder Oak Suit

This suit, carefully fashioned out of troll bark worked into a fabric like state, fits firmly around the wearer. Accented with an orange leaf shaped kerchief in the breast pocket, it gives the semblance of a tree with naught but one leaf remaining.

What a lovely little place you've got here. *eyes the displays* Oooh! I simply must have one of these beautiful fall dresses even if 5,000 plat for a dress is a bit steep. *starts saving her plat*
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:28 pm

With the approach of Fall Festival the shopkeep pushes the mannequins with the Fall offerings into the entryway, reducing the price to 500p, and puts up new mannequins in the coming soon window, this time labeled 'Winter Offerings'

Women's Chic Winter Attire

The female mannequin has a blue silken gown overlaid with thin lines of silver spider silk in the shape of small snowflakes such that they catch the light. On top is a Snow Hare fur long coat lined with snow leopard fur along the collar and lapel, as well as snow leopard lined boots for the mannequins feet.

Men's Smart Winter Suit

With a base of a white shirt and suit pants, this mannequin has a monastral blue vest and tie, and matching shoes, over which a heavy yeti fur cloak is laid, the thick and ample fur providing suitable warmth for the winter cycles.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Marron's Skeletal Mistress

This outfit is designed specifically for Marron, and features tight black leather pants and boots, with a black leather bustier and gauntlets upon which are fixed bones accentuating the frame of the wearer, and is completed with skeletal hands cupping the wearer's breasts over the bustier. A twilight hued cloak with thin silver strands strewn in such that it flickers in the light accompanies the outfit, complete with a hood through which skeletal bunny ears protrude, and a silken mask concealing all but the eyes of the wearer, and is tied together with a skeleton head clasp that hangs around the middle of the wearer's chest, allowing the cloak to either completely cover the wearer, or be thrown behind the shoulders revealing the attire otherwise concealed within.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Viviyana's Twilight Gown

A single piece silken gown flows black around the chest, to a deep purple near the ankles and wrists. The top of the gown is cut deep on the back end, finishing around the middle of the lower back, but can be covered with the chest plate from the Iron Order, leaving the skirt and sleeves of the dress protruding. The skirt itself is slit on one side to about the upper mid thigh, and comes with a leather holster on the lower mid thigh for a dagger, upon which small hooks are affixed attacking to the skirt of the gown to prevent it from flowing too loosely during acrobatics.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Loki's Casual Male

This outfit comes with a silken turquoise button up shirt that is meant to only be buttoned two thirds of the way, exposing the warrior physique of the wearer. It is accompanied by matching forest green pants and vest, the vest casually and loosely left unbuttoned, and a forest green hat with a contrasting turquoise bond. Brown gloves and belt finish the attire, the belt not affixed to the pants, but rather left hanging angled from the waist.
Last edited by Zanaan on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Meara's Enchantress

This two piece outfit is designed to utilize the Enchanter's Robes. The skirt of the dress is designed as a faux wrap, and angled such that the skirt is down to the ankle's in the back, but crosses upwards and forwards so that the very front of the skirt meets at about the mid thigh. The top of the attire is a simple silken band worn across the chest under the arms such that the shoulders and midriff are exposed. The robes are then worn loosely from the shoulders, exposing the neckline of the wearer, and held shut just above the midriff with a belt, exposing the midriff, but concealing the silken band beneath in a seductive tease.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 am

I absolutely love it Zanaan, you brilliant man you! Although...I must admit Marron's kinda scares me *giggles*

Marron
New Adventurer

Postby Marron » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:56 am

Zanaan, I love it, it's amazing! Viv, one turn I'll have to explain to you why bones aren't scary. *grins and goes back to daydreaming about her outfit*

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:09 pm

His eyes is just wide. "Oooh my outfit is so amazing!" Clasps his hands together and then giggles with a slight wiggle in his movement. "And that hat? Could you all picture me with that hat?!" Straightens his posture and then grins. "Marron's isn't that scary!"
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Glad everyone liked it, it was certainly fun to make up the outfits on the spot like that.

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”