Zanaan's Fashionable's

Come here to tell your tales and meet with others. (In-character talk only)
Zanaan
Veteran

Re: Zanaan's Fashionables

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 6:45 pm

*Crosses his arm across his stomach, resting his elbow on it and tapping his chin thoughtfully before saying* You pull out the Ethucan look with admirable ability. Not an easy look to do... so how about something simple... *Grabs a larger violet kerchief to match the stripe of his robe* Something new to wear over your eyes to keep with the theme, and... *Grabs a tyrian purple shaded cape meant to clasp to and hang off of a singular shoulder* An imperial themed cape.
Last edited by Zanaan on Sat May 17, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Re: Zanaan's Fashionable's

Postby Viviyana » Fri May 16, 2014 6:46 pm

**Viviyana's face falls at the price, she sets the shield back by the counter and slips back behind the screen to change.

"Hello, Cenny!" She calls as she hears his voice. She quickly changes and walks out carrying the dress. "I will return." she lays the dress across the counter and makes her way from the shop.**

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 pm

*Returns to the counter once more soundlessly and carefully folds the dress, putting it aside behind the counter and asks Cenny* Anything else I can help you with?
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm

**Cenny lets out a soft hum of consideration, a hand lightly tracing the blue strip of cloth that currently covers his eyes. "Keep with the theme...? And...a cape?" He takes a step forward. "What do you mean by 'theme'?" His brow furrows slightly.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Why the Imperial look my man. Sandals, tunic, and your crown can only be accentuated further by a more imperial look.

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Fri May 16, 2014 7:37 pm

**He nods slowly, brow still furrowed. "The...cape. How much for it?" He raises his chin, head slightly tilted to hear. "And how durable?"

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 7:44 pm

The cape itself is made out of linen interwoven with silk, the shoulders lined with wolf fur. It won't protect you much in battle, but will keep you warm when needed. The cape itself is a paltry 75plat, and the kerchief, which is pure silk, is 35, but I will sell you both for 100 plat as a set.

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Fri May 16, 2014 7:51 pm

**He smiles warmly, a hand slipping into his cloak to retrieve a small pouch. As he undoes the ties on the pouch and begins counting out coins, he tilts his head in the direction of the shopkeeper. "Seems reasonable, friend." He nods once, hums quietly as he gathers coins into one hand. "Perhaps we keep on the extra ten and you tell me where I am? Clearly not the temple..." He huffs a quiet laugh.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

In a back alley near the guild hall area mate, head out the store, head south and east and you will find the temple.

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Fri May 16, 2014 8:49 pm

**He chuckles and nods as he holds out a handful of coins, the other hand vanishing the coin pouch into his cloak. "I may yet. Thank you, friend."

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 pm

*Chuckles and puts the coins in a pouch before heading behind the counter and dropping the bag into a slot in the counter, a few seconds passing before the jingle of the coins hitting the bottom was heard* First sale of the day, not bad.

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Sat May 17, 2014 12:25 am

**His head turns slowly, following the sound of the shopkeeper's footsteps. "Oh? Do you not have many customers? I suppose it isn't really a time where a store of...fashion would do well." He hums softly, considering, and tilts his head. "Is there any way I can help?"

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sat May 17, 2014 1:09 am

*Chuckles* Well I'd say if anyone asks where you got your fancy new attire to point them in my direction, but seeing how easily you get lost, perhaps just tell them 'Zanaan's Fashionables'

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Sat May 17, 2014 1:25 am

**He returns a hand to the wall, and trails toward the door. "Zanaan would be you, I assume?" He smiles slightly, and nods once. "Zanaan's Fashionables. I will mention it to my friends."

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sat May 17, 2014 4:46 pm

** The door slowly opens and Viviyana edges her way in, she smiles at Cenny, "Isn't it wonderful!" she murmurs as she slips by him. She heads to the counter and pulls a heavy coin purse from her pack. She smiles at the shopkeeper as she unties the pouch and begins counting out coin - some plat, some gold, and an alarming number of silver. She organizes them in neat little stacks.

"You said 225 plat right?" she asks as she sets the last silver coin atop a stack. She bounces a little on her toes as she waits in anticipation.**

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sat May 17, 2014 5:02 pm

*The shopeep eyes the coin and nods* Everything seems to be here *Then collects the coin, dropping it into the slot, pulls out the dress and hands it to her* I hope you enjoy the dress as much as you did earlier.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm

** Grabs up the dress and hugs it to her chest, giggling as she bobs her head. "Oh I am certain I will." she starts for the dressing screen but comes to a screeching halt as she draws abreast of the robes. Her head swivels their way and tilts, her eyes narrowing as she tries to see beyond the robes. She finally makes her way over to them and nudges them aside to study the door.

"Why, whatever is that?" She murmurs to herself. She crouches down - chewing at her lip as she studies the lock.

Obviously having forgotten the shopkeeper, she gets down on on her hands and knees and tries peeking under the door. **

Cenny
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Cenny » Sat May 17, 2014 6:09 pm

**Cenny chuckles softly as the other passes him, and after a brief pause he turns to push the door open. He turns back slightly as he goes, calling, "Best of days to you, friends!" His parting words given, he turns to go, quietly repeating the shopkeeper's directions under his breath.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

*Chuckles as he watches her vain attempts to see in* If you need to ask, then it's not for you. *Waves his hand dismissively* Most likely storage or some such thing.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

** Jerks her head up at his voice, remembering that she is not alone, and stands with as much dignity as possible. "Yes, though that seems quite a complicated lock to put on something as simple as storage." she murmurs as she straightens her dress. She picks up the rainbow dress and slips behind the screen to change. She re-emerges a short time latter and twirls around, twice, before heading for the door. "Thank you ever so much." she beams at the shopkeeper. **

Return to “Lord Cory's Social Hall”