Items attack stat does not effect the amount of over all attack in my stats.

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Birf
New Adventurer

Items attack stat does not effect the amount of over all attack in my stats.

Postby Birf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 am

The amount of attack a given weapon has, or piece of gear is not effecting the over all amount of attack, only additional strength seems to increase the attack stat on my characters. For example my Cleric can use a lucent comet glass shard that has no attack on its stats, and has the same amount of over all attack as with his holy battle hammer equipped. Its not just my cleric either, my warrior also only see's a change in the amount of attack he has in is over all stats when equipping items with more strength. For example his Ultimate weapon of War has +49 attack, yet his Sword of the Warrior only has +25 attack, but I have the same amount of overall attack in my stats with either equipped, however equipping his Ultimate weapon of light has +39 attack, yet the amount of overall attack decreases when it is equipped versus the Sword of the Warrior again with only +25 attack, the only thing I can think is that the Sword of the warrior has +STR and the UW of Light does not. Thank you for looking into this.
There is no comfort without pain, thus we define salvation through suffering. Like when you stub your toe then you put ice on it and it feels a lot better. B)

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Re: Items attack stat does not effect the amount of over all attack in my stats.

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:16 am

Its a rather old bug, I think eventually they are wanting to overhaul the combat system.

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: Items attack stat does not effect the amount of over all attack in my stats.

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Extremely old bug. Buffs don't do it either. My apologies if you've already mentioned that part, I just woke up end I really only read the title.

Live life with no regrets.

Return to “Bug Reports”