Encumbrance

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Synvasti Shymere
Adventurer

Encumbrance

Postby Synvasti Shymere » Wed May 25, 2016 6:32 am

My understanding is that a certain stat helps govern how much a person can carry. Based on that understanding, a boost of that stat should increase carrying capacity. However, that does not happen.

Additionally, Infusion of Featherweight decreases the total amount of weight carried by three (my Total Item Weight goes from 185 to 182), but the character is still treated as though being at max capacity, and cannot pick up an additional 3 weight of items.

I don't know if this has already been reported because my search skills are lackluster.
I long for the song of the morning, the dancing of shadows at dusk, and the silence that closes the night.

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Re: Encumbrance

Postby quasha lavarte » Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Searched but didn't see it. Experienced similar last week though when trying to move some purchased items around.
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Threne Nyx
New Adventurer

Re: Encumbrance

Postby Threne Nyx » Thu May 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Using Threnody's strength enchantments, alongside featherweight, is enough to allow her to pick up a total of two additional dulls.I'm not sure why this isn't working for you, or whomever they were cast upon. Definitely something to look into.

Return to “Bug Reports”