Issue purchasing ruined item

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Achelle
Experienced Adventurer

Issue purchasing ruined item

Postby Achelle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:20 am

I'll for-go explaining the 'why' as to why I attempted to purchase it. But I was at Kade's Kounter and attempted to buy the Ruined Item there. It took the the plat from me (tried purchasing it three times) but did not give me the item. It was only 6p, I'm not worried about it but I figured I'd offer this little bug in case Coder might want to poke this little oddity with his stick and fascinate himself for a bit.

I've also plans to talk with Kade's 'customer service' rep as soon as I can figure out where they're hiding him.
Zanaan the Unsartorial says "Me? I am always Modest my dear. In fact I am due a medal sometime that exemplifies just how splendorously modest I am. Why if only others could be as modest as I. *Looks to Zheq and whispers* What's modesty again?"

Llyewell
Veteran

Re: Issue purchasing ruined item

Postby Llyewell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:41 am

Kade's Kounter deals in only the finest quality items. The establishment prides itself on providing a wide array of useful, delicious, or otherwise interesting items, while protecting the public from inferior quality and shoddy merchandise.

They'll take your money, too :lol:
Strength t'yer sword arm, the same t'our bond. Life t'ye, an' keep ye strong.

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Re: Issue purchasing ruined item

Postby quasha lavarte » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:50 am

**frowns at a parchment and sighs before she begins reading out loud** Unlike that no-good, swindling Haggie, Kade's would like to assure adventurers that customer satisfaction is top priority. **grumbles a bit and continues** Kade's Fine Artifacts and Finds offers something for everyone's budget and we beat out that beady eyed Haggie's payouts- guaranteed.

This message paid for by Kade's Fine Artifacts and Finds.
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Return to “Bug Reports”