Balthazar's Labyrinth, A bad day turned good

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Taji
New Adventurer

Balthazar's Labyrinth, A bad day turned good

Postby Taji » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 am

I was in Milltown, healing others, who had fought the demon's, in the raid.
I stopped, in Mill Center, catching my breath, when Anyka asked for help, to take care of a demon officer, in Caern.
I told her, I may need a portal, but decided not to wait, and ran for the mountain pass. I was two, or three, steps in,
when I found myself in the Labyrinth !
Everything was as dark as midnight, and the halls twisted, and turned, every which way. I paniced, for only a few
moments, nearly losing hope, except for the faith, and love, of my guild family.
They kept my spirit up, speaking to me, and giving me their support, and guidence, through it all.
I remembered my love, for my bond mate, Kristian, and for my family, as well. I held it within me, and kept going, fighting my way down each hall.
I discovered, after crossing my path, several times, that if I dropped things from my pack, that it helped to guide my footsteps.
Soon after, I had found my way to a glowing boulder. There was a Dark Demon Spear, laying next to it.
I picked it up, and took a leap of faith, and touched the boulder, and the next I knew, I found myself in the Dundee Inn.

This was a frightening experience, and I do not make light of it. Please, if anyone else, finds themselves, in the same circumstance, just remember the following..

Do not panic.
Keep your faith in the Gods, your friends, and your guild family (if you are guilded).
And, if you happen to have, small, seemingly un-needed items in your pack, then drop them, like bread crumbs,
because, they may just help you find your way out.

This tale was related to me, by Jasmyn Shayde, of the guild, S.R.

Sreip
Veteran

Re: Balthazar's Labyrinth, A bad day turned good

Postby Sreip » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm

IC:

Thankee fer posting them words. Seems he ain't done with kidnappin, but good knownin there be a way out for thems finding themselves caught. That spear ... now his beasties be gettin slain with more of his own weapon stores. One less spear fer them ta throw at us.
"... who, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Roosevelt

Sreip Enudreklaw #55234

Return to “Tales of Adventure”