Shakl and Balthazar's Labyrinth

Post here with tales of your in-game adventures, as well as any special events, quests, or invasions.
Islander
Experienced Adventurer

Shakl and Balthazar's Labyrinth

Postby Islander » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:23 am

Upon hearing the north gate of Milltown was under attack, I answered the call for help. Lo and behold upon arriving at the gate, the Demon Lord Balthazar was standing there smirking. Frantically I unleashed some piercing rays of light at the Demon Lord from my Holy Ring, but alas it did not seem to have any effect at all. Instead darkness engulfed me, and as the darkness dissipated I found myself inside Balthazar's Labyrinth, the echos of the Demon Lord's laughter coming from all directions, taunting me. Growls of his demons heard in the distance. As I defeated demon after demon in the maze, I was getting quite lost, hoping by chance to find the exit. The Town Crier was heard, giving directions but it was most likely Balthazar playing his perverse mind game. The weapons and armour that once protected the demons of Balthazar, would now protect me, as I removed them from the slain demons and equipped them, using their own mighty weapons against those that once wielded them.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”