New Landing Screen

A place to post what you like about the game.
Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

New Landing Screen

Postby Xanthias » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 pm

I love the fact that everything I now need to know/see can be found right there when I sign in.

Right down to the newsletters, which I should add is -AMAZING-!

Admin, thanks for doing a great thing!

Achelle
Experienced Adventurer

Re: New Landing Screen

Postby Achelle » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am

I don't see what you see, but I'm excited for you! Maybe my interwebz is broken?
Zanaan the Unsartorial says "Me? I am always Modest my dear. In fact I am due a medal sometime that exemplifies just how splendorously modest I am. Why if only others could be as modest as I. *Looks to Zheq and whispers* What's modesty again?"

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:05 am

The same. All I see is character slots, the "(un)subscribe" button, and the "change e mail" field.

Again, I am not sure what you are seeing in addition to all that ... but I second the praise for admin.

Huzzah!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:58 am

I think he means being able to see the end date for our Premium now, which is a major plus. :)

Coder of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Coder of Admin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 am

Xanthias wrote:Right down to the newsletters, which I should add is -AMAZING-!

And then I go and remove it from you :)

Newsletters are shown to anyone who we have not sent or resent the newsletter to. You would have received a copy in the last re-send.

Newsletters should get a lovely spot in the future but we are just trying to give you access to more of the things you need quickly while we work on a larger redesign.

Glad you like it—while we want to spend most time focusing on the future, please do let us know if there are any other little things we can do to make life easier until we are done.

Coder of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Coder of Admin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 am

To quickly respond to the mild confusion, the profile page is no longer just a splattering of "stuff", it is unique to your situation.

If we are having trouble emailing you, you will be asked to update your address.
If we don't know your DOB, we'll prompt you for it.
If there was a failure sending our newsletter to you or, for whatever reason, we were unable to/didn't try, we'll give you a link to go check it out.
Nobility notifications and buttons now adjust based on whether you have a subscription and if that subscription is reoccurring or pay as you go.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:34 am

Coder of Admin wrote:To quickly respond to the mild confusion, the profile page is no longer just a splattering of "stuff", it is unique to your situation.

If we are having trouble emailing you, you will be asked to update your address.
If we don't know your DOB, we'll prompt you for it.
If there was a failure sending our newsletter to you or, for whatever reason, we were unable to/didn't try, we'll give you a link to go check it out.
Nobility notifications and buttons now adjust based on whether you have a subscription and if that subscription is reoccurring or pay as you go.

Oh, I see. Thank you for the clarification.
:)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Raves”