Hojo and Cody

A place to post what you like about the game.
Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Hojo and Cody

Postby Blythe » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am

First, the players have put out a lot of effort, well thought out planning, flexibility, lack of sleep, late to work... I could go on, but they are both very dedicated and follow through on their ideas and commitments. Thanks :-D

Your character development (and staying in character) with all the recent evens has been awesome!
I'm proud to be associated with you. You have really 'earned your stripes' as they say.

Thanks for holding the fort!
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Llyewell
Veteran

Re: Hojo and Cody

Postby Llyewell » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Hear, hear!

It's not easy being a Knight. Everything you do is scrutinized and there are plenty of 'armchair Knights'. (I know, I've been one of them!) Hojo, I feel, has done a wonderful job under pressure, and Cody has shown tremendous signs of growth. And, of course, Raffe is very good at smoothing things along. Big round of applause for the players!
Strength t'yer sword arm, the same t'our bond. Life t'ye, an' keep ye strong.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Cheers to this. To ALL of the knights. I admire you greatly.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Thorne
Veteran

Postby Thorne » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

I enjoy Thorne's relationship with "Musachi" very much and appreciate Hojo's player's patience and willingness to continue the Holmes-Lestrade-esque interactions. Cheers!

-Thorne's player

"I should have been a pair of ragged claws; Scuttling across the floors of silent seas." - Eliot

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 pm

They've been doing an admirable job, yes. Well done. Cheers to you, as well, Raffe.
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Sehdae Ly
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sehdae Ly » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 pm

8) One day *sighs in a wistful manner* Hojo will laugh at one of Sehdae's antics... She will promptly die of shock, but it'll be worth it, and her life would have been complete. 8O Good job to you both. ;)
Forgive me for my wrongs, I have just begun

Isoyami
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Isoyami » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Blythe wrote:First, the players have put out a lot of effort, well thought out planning, flexibility, lack of sleep, late to work... I could go on, but they are both very dedicated and follow through on their ideas and commitments. Thanks :-D

Your character development (and staying in character) with all the recent evens has been awesome!
I'm proud to be associated with you. You have really 'earned your stripes' as they say.

Thanks for holding the fort!

Hooray indeed for Hojo and Cody.

Cody especially has been showing a lot more depth and development than I expected at first glance. :wink: :mrgreen:
Awai Isoyami - 61003
"I fear no demon, for Ben is my Strength. I fear not death, for Cory is my Shield."

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 am

All right. Fine. I'll grudgingly admit that I enjoy having them around.

:P

No, seriously though, the Knights are doing an amazing job and it's really awesome to see what they've accomplished both as characters and players.

Thanks all!

Return to “Raves”