Loving the new storyline and how interactive the story has become

A place to post what you like about the game.
Birf
New Adventurer

Loving the new storyline and how interactive the story has become

Postby Birf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 am

OOC. great job admin with the new changes . I was not around for Balthazars fall which pains me, but it is fantastic to see the world we all love evolving with new story lines appearing regularly , interactive RP puzzles to be solved and to see the God's and Goddess' becoming more involved and giving players a chance to set themselves apart by doing what we are here to do , Adventure! well done with the Tower is magnificently portrayed, there are ton's of new nooks and crannies to explore and the story line is developing so much I havent even begun to catch up with all the changes since i took an extended leave of absence, the world feels fresh and vibrant and more interactive than ever before, keep up the great work. Also while Im raving about how much I love the new changes, will we please make Kane's Robes available again? That as another development I missed, Im not asking or special treatment but if the vendor could happen to find his or her way back to Valorn, that would please me to no end. Thank you admin for the great work.
There is no comfort without pain, thus we define salvation through suffering. Like when you stub your toe then you put ice on it and it feels a lot better. B)

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Loving the new storyline and how interactive the story has become

Postby ansalan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 pm

I think you need to speak to Akassa about them Kane robes.

Kenji Muramota
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Loving the new storyline and how interactive the story has become

Postby Kenji Muramota » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 pm

I got a set of Kanes Rogue Robes but dont expect my Warrior robes. Kenji will kill over then. XD
Stare into the Abyss... Feel the Darkness of the First Sins stare back.

Kenji Muramota-173295

Return to “Raves”