Secret Gifter

A place to post what you like about the game.
Ayla P
Adventurer

Secret Gifter

Postby Ayla P » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:26 am

I just wanted to post something to thank Dimitri for coming up with this idea. I think everyone who participated had a great time with it, and I wanted to post the description of my secret gift here. I never found out who my Gifter was, but I received a WONDERFUL gift and I liked that participants could decide for themselves if they wanted their identities known or not.

Thank you to Whoever gave me this:

A small, pink spider-silk box, tied with a contrasting pale grey bow, awaits you. Inside is a white gold chain, with an ornate, cursive, capital letter 'A' carefully threaded onto it, via a small, tear-drop shaped loop at the vowel's point, crafted from the same metal as the chain. The letter has been hollowed slightly on the inside, and minuscule pieces of assorted crushed crystals have been deliberately scattered within; giving the piece a mosaic like appearance, before being sealed with a very think sliver of glass. The pendant glows ever so faintly, from the illuminating qualities of the crystal fragments.

Either side of the pendant, set in the same precious metal, materials and manner as the pendant, are a set of small, tear-drop shaped ear-rings. A small, white gold wire is threaded through a tiny hole at their topmost point, affixed in such a way as to provide a means to either thread through a lobe piercing, or clip securely to the lobe. The ear-rings hang to just slightly shy of jaw level.

A note, on a small parchment square, and penned in a neat, cursive hand reads "May the gods continue to bless and guide your path, this Winter's Warming, and throughout the coming cycles."

Return to “Raves”